Driven and creative Human Resources Management degree honours student, who is presently seeking an internship within the Human Resources field. I have a passion for Human Resources and look forward to an opportunity to allow me to apply both my practical and academic knowledge. Currently, I am a third year student pursuing my Bachelor of Commerce – Human Resources Management degree at Humber College Institute of Technology.
Highlights of Qualifications:
• Strong leadership skills with the capability to lead and perform as a team member
• Skilled in analyzing problematic situations and finding creative solutions
• Highly motivated to achieve organization goals and objectives
• Task oriented and focused on completing projects
• Ability to organize, prioritize and perform in challenging environments
• Driven to take initiative under pressure in corporate environments
• Adapts well to changing requirements and information
• Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Honors student in Humber Colleges Human Resources Management Program
• Over 3 years experience in the banking industry
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Prezi, Social Media, Mac, PC and the Internet
I am a take-charge person who is ready and eager to face any diverse challenges head on. I offer creativity, diversity and integrity to continually to make a contribution to your organizations accomplishments. I would be pleased to review my qualifications in further detail with you to translate beyond paper how I see myself as a good fit for your Human Resources department. Contact me at email@example.com.